Contract Rates: A one-year commitment is required and is non-refundable.
- Individual Member: $39
- Member Plus One: $53.50 (The second member must be a spouse or child age 12-26 living in the same household).
- Family: $73.00 (limited to member, spouse and children age 12-26 living in the same household)
Month-to-month rate: no contract but one-month notice required for termination.
- Individual member: $53.50
- Member plus one: $74
- Family: $93.50
- Student: $35 (with student ID for high school or college)
- Medical Referral: $41
- Medical Referral Member plus one: $55
- Medical Referral Family: $73
- Auxiliary Member: $22
- Auxiliary Member plus one: $37
- Auxiliary Family: $55
Several insurances offer a wellness benefit that includes free or discounted gym membership. McDowell Wellness Center is a participating fitness center for these programs, and we offer classes specifically designed for our seniors.
- Silver Sneakers is a health and fitness program designed for adults 65+ that is included in many Medicare Advantage Plans. Visit www.silversneakers.com to find out if you are eligible.
- Silver & Fit is a product of American Specialty Health, Incorporated and is designed for older adults! By exercising regularly and meeting new people, you can be Silver, Fit, and Fabulous® too! Visit www.silverandfit.com to find out more.
- Insured members covered under an AARP® Medicare Supplement Plan insured by UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company can receive a special program offer of 50% off the retail membership rate. Visit www.pwrfitness.com for more information.